The Lingraphica Certification Program (LCP) is a free, self-paced, ASHA-accredited program that provides SLPs with a Lingraphica loaner device and the training to use Lingraphica technologies for people with aphasia and other communication disorders. SLPs will learn to work collaboratively with Lingraphica to optimize outcomes for their clients.
- Earn the designation Certified Lingraphica Technology Specialist.
- In-depth training on all of Lingraphica’s technologies including Talk, Type, Draw, Therapy, Media, News, Connect, and Community!
- Earn up to 3.6 ASHA CEUs
- Access to a Lingraphica loaner device to use in your practice as a therapy tool and to introduce AAC to your clients.
- Connect with other SLPs through monthly Clinical Rounds sessions.
- Engage with the LCP Community through the LCP FaceBook page.
- Impact the future of Lingraphica technologies by providing feedback.
If you would like to learn more about this program, complete the form below to enroll.
The Lingraphica Certification Program is for practicing SLPs (CFs welcome) within the United States.
SLPs will complete three hours of recorded coursework, and a minimum of nine hours of “self-study” courses — hands-on time using our technology. In order to complete the program, you must be a practicing SLP with patients on caseload that may benefit from Lingraphica’s technologies. All courses are free and eligible for ASHA CEUs.
Free! Yes, free!
Yes! CF-SLPs are welcome to join the Lingraphica Certification Program. Although CF-SLPs are not eligible to earn ASHA-accredited CEUs for their work, the time spent working towards certification can count towards the 20% of the CF experience that ASHA allows for other activities.
Yes! To transition from Student Status to Professional Status in the LCP you will need to do one of the following:
- Complete a client trial. To get started, click here. (Eligible for either 0.8 or 2.4 ASHA-accredited CEUs once every 2 years.
– Anatomy of a Lingraphica Trial
– Trial Time Log
- Pair a device demo with the On Demand course, Let’s Get Functional: A Hands-On Guide to Personalizing Lingraphica AAC Devices (Eligible for 0.2 ASHA-accredited CEUs).
To get started:
Once you have scheduled a device demo, a loaner device will be sent to you in time for the appointment.